Is your Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) effective? Are you unhappy with your MOD Rate, your insurance premiums, and the time your team invests to manage claims after they occur? Join us to learn the secrets of how to improve and enhance your company’s strategy!
This course is designed to empower attendees on how to better understand and apply the concepts of true accident prevention initiatives. Attendees will leave with an understanding of:
- How to improve the most important elements of an IIPP, such as:
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Development
- Behavior Based Safety (BBS) Applications
- Accident Investigation Processes
- How to develop and apply solutions demonstrated in dynamic
- How to implement practical approaches to accident prevention,
along with multiple solutions to address the top 2 most frequent
and costly claims drivers – Manual Material Handling (MMH) and Slips, Trips & Falls (STF)
This course is a great opportunity to take your IIPP and Accident Prevention initiatives to the next level.